|Event Details or Article Text:|
We're sending the Freshmen off with a ROAR!
The Annual Freshmen Send-Off and Family Picnic will be held on Saturday, August 8th, from 12:30-3:30PM, at the home of Don Noble, 20 South Street, Concord. Raindate Sunday, August 9th.
Contact Allison Kerivan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and to join the committee planning this event. Many volunteers are needed to make this event a success. Please let me know if you will be able to attend and if you can help out in any of the following areas.
* Contact students by phone if they haven't RSVPd by July 31
* Set-up the day of the picnic-arrive early 11:00-11:30AM
* Help with check-in of students/families
* Help arrange food as it is brought in by families
* Bring bags of ice and coolers if available
* Interact with students and families
* Help with clean-up afterward
For students and their families looking to attend, we would love to have you so please let us know if you are coming! You can do so by contacting Allison Kerivan at email@example.com